The Gallery’s shop is a collection of special gifts inspired by art, culture and design from Tropical North Queensland. Whether for yourself or a special person in your life there’s a huge variety of gifts from souvenirs to jewellery, books and exclusively designed homewares and works of art from the region’s creative talent, inspired by our exhibitions, collection and heritage.
All of the shop’s profit goes directly to back to the Gallery to support our ambitious programs and to assist us in making the Gallery free for everyone. This is important because whilst, the Gallery receives around 60% of its funding from the Cairns Regional Council, the remaining 40% is raised from other sources- including our trading activities.
Our Facebook and Instagram pages are updated daily with gifts, homewares, jewellery, stationery, books and children toys available to purchase by emailing the Gallery Shop or by direct message on our socials.
As an independent non profit company the Gallery receives 55% of its funding from the Cairns Regional Council, the Gallery raises the remaining 45% of operating costs through other activities. All Shop purchases help support the Gallery programs and collection.
Gallery members receive 10% discount on all shop purchases and invitations to our special 20% member shopping days held throughout the year. Become a member today. Purchase a gift membership to enable your friends or family to receive the benefits of being a Gallery Member. Visit the Members page to find out more about the benefits on offer.
Gift Vouchers are available from the Gallery Shop, simply contact us on 07 4046 4850.
The Gallery is working with local artists to include original paintings, prints and drawings by regional artists from Far North Queensland as part of our Works On Paper Initiative. Original works of art at affordable prices can be viewed in our online catalogue and purchased through the Gallery Shop.
Cairns Art Gallery reproduction prints are high quality reproductions from original works of art selected from the Permanent Collection and artists who have exhibited at the Gallery. Including Ray Crooke fine art reproduction prints hand-selected by his daughter Diana Crooke from her private collection and are available in limited and open edition prints.
The Gallery has an exclusive range of teatowels produced in collaboration with artists from far north Queensland.