1. Membership benefits are subject to change without notice
2. Discounts are offered to the card holder only, discounts to the Gallery Shop and Classes are not transferable.
3. All efforts are made to deliver the program as advertised. Cairns Art Gallery (the Gallery) reserves the right to vary the program and delivery without notification when necessary.
4. Children must be collected promptly from the Gallery at the end of their workshop/class. Children who are not collected promptly on an ongoing basis may be denied class placement in the future
5. No child will be allowed to leave the Gallery without prior written permission from a parent/ guardian
6. Class payment secures booking. Bookings will not be held without payment
7. Participants will be offered a full refund if the class is cancelled by Cairns Art Gallery. Participants who cancel 72 hours prior to the class will be refunded 90% of their class fee (Cairns Art Gallery reserves the right to charge a 10% administration fee on refunds). Within 72 hours of the class, refunds will not be given if a participant changes their mind, however classes may be transferred to a friend.
8. Children’s Medical and Photography Permission Forms must be returned to the Gallery before commencement of workshops